Thursday, January 1, 2015

My Resolution

yo
It's 2015, how rad is that

I did one of these cliche resolution posts last year about this time, and you guys really seemed to enjoy it, so I decided I'd do it again!

My 2015 New Year Resolutions are a lot different than most, 
for instance, I'm not going to claim to start exercising or procrastinating less, I'm not going claim that I'm going to do better in school, that's not what it's about.
This year it's being happy.
That's it, there you have it.
My one and only new years resolution is to be happy.
I haven't been truly happy in a long time, I've focused too much on making others happy, and that's beyond draining and unhealthy, and this year I'm getting back on track.
This year is about becoming happy with myself again. 
Physically.
Spiritually.
Mentally.
In every aspect of life.

This may sound like the most unoriginal resolution you've heard in your life, 
but I suggest you add be happy in your list somewhere.
Start living for you, become happy in your skin, do and wear what you want.
Live your own life and find happiness along the way.


This year I challenge you to find yourself; to find your happiness.
thx, kat

No comments :

Post a Comment