Saturday, December 27, 2014

The Decision

oh. my. gosh.

It's December.

I haven't posted since October. 

I'm a terrible blogger, I am so so sorry.


BUT ON THE PLUS SIDE I HAVE FINALLY CREATED MY NEW URL/BLOG NAME.

*cue drum roll please*

my new blog name is
. . .

FLATS & HATS

It has honestly taken months to come up with this so I hope you all love it as much as I do.

***To all of you who have contacted me for interviews & other opportunities: I will get back to you all this week!! I am so so sorry for how long this has taken. Thank you for your patience!***

However, I am ready to get back on the blogging scene. I'm ready to annoy the crap out of you all with music reviews & Goodwill hauls & stories about my cat & everything else!

I love you all so much and I hope that you'll come along on this new journey. A journey full of finding yourself, a journey full of fashion mishaps & fashion legacies, a journey full of life,but most importantly, a journey full of happiness. 

Considering we are only four days from the new year, I thought I would officially change my URL on January 1st. 

Thank you all for sticking by me through 2014, it's been an unbelievably stressful year, and I've had terrible posting habits, but 2015 is full of new opportunities & surprises! Can't wait to see you all in the New Year!

-katie

No comments :

Post a Comment