Sunday, September 8, 2013

Fall Makeup Trends

Hello!  I'm going to say it's fall, even though it's literally 90 degrees outside right now, it's fall. This hot weather is driving me insane. I thought fall was here and then it turned around on me and just ugh. But since (in my head) it's already fall, we should totally discuss fall makeup trends!! I believe that I'm going out on a limb here and say that I may -just maybe- switch from a CC cream to a foundation. Maybe. I make no promises. I love my CC cream, but I do believe that the colder seasons calls for a more liquidy substance. Also, I also love a good darker lip color. .therefore you will see quite a bit of that in these fall makeup inspired photos. Which is your favorite? Comment below. 

PRADA Fall/Winter 2013 FaceChart #Fall #makeup #beauty #facechart
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/e7/55/ba/e755ba9b5acb87981852e4e57398b99d.jpg16734-emma-stone_large.jpg 500×644 pixels  


 The Easiest Fool-Proof Cat-Eye Tutorial, Ever!! 
Red lipped 
Makeup 
lily collinsLily Collins 
Karlie Kloss bright coral lip 
 Karlie Kloss at NYFW
What am I looking forward to this fall?
Dramatic eyes
Bold brows
Dark lips
xoxo, katie


No comments :

Post a Comment