Saturday, December 14, 2013

Daily Instagram Stalkies


Hello!  Yes, I realize that this post is two days late and I am very sorry for that.  BUT I do have good reason. It has just so happened that I have appeared to come down with an awful cold (that has lasted since last Saturday *sigh*) and I've also been working my butt of attempting to study for finals and get all of my work in. So you could say that I have been a bit tied up. But I'm getting to it now (always better late than never, am I right?)  I had this idea while doing my daily celebrity stalk one morning on my beloved Instagram. So let's jump in, shall we?


Emma Roberts
@emmaroberts6
 




 
























 Lauren
Conrad

@laurenconrad

 




 
 






 




  







Kylie
Jenner
  @kyliejenner 


 
















































Troian Bellisario
@sleepinthegardn

 




























































Debby Ryan
@whoisdebbyanyway




 
 


































Ariana Grande
 @arianagrande



















































































Maia Mitchell
 @maiamitch 
 
 
 














































and there you have it, my daily 
Instagram stalkies :)

Who do you stalk daily?

xoxo, katie

 this post layout looks hideous I am so sorry.




No comments :

Post a Comment