Saturday, July 20, 2013

Chanel Espadrilles

Source
Hello gorgeous! I have a new guilty pleasure. And by guilty pleasure I mean unhealthy obsession with Chanel Espadrilles. These shoes are actually an extremely realistic shoe, not a heel that you can wear maybe once a decade. They're adorable and have a wide range of ways you can style them. These shoes are super chic but in a casual way! They are beyond perfect! I will eventually own a pair! I promise you all: I will own a pair of Chanel Espadrilles before the end of my lifetime! Hold me to it!

Source


Source
Source


Source
Source


Source

 

Celebs Rocking Chanel Espadrilles


Koutrney Kardashian

Emma Roberts
Miley Cyrus
Kendall Jenner
A woman with good shoes is never ugly- Coco Chanel
You got that right!
Thanks beautiful,
Katie xx  
What is your new guilty pleasure? Comment below!
Only 22 hours left to vote on the polls to your left!

No comments :

Post a Comment