Thursday, October 2, 2014

Fall Plans

Aye guys
How have you all been?! It's been so long since I've posted anything.
Alright first off, I'm still searching for blog names. I thought it was going to be waaaay easier! 
The one downside is that everything that I come up with is already taken.
This wouldn't bother me as much if the people who took the a m a z i n g URLs still used the blog, but they don't!! It's such a waste of blog names! UGH

But I'm still on the search for the perfect name. I've had a few ideas, but I don't want to settle on anything since I'm hoping this will be the only time that I actually have to change the name.
So please pray that I'll come up with something soon. 

Also, I have a few great post ideas that I'm saving for when I get everything revamped, just as a sort of kick off everything. So I'm super excited about that! 

GUYS IT'S ALREADY OCTOBER
HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!

For the last 39 days(ish) I've been doing the #100happydays challenge, and I've really enjoyed it! It has definitely been helping me to recognize my blessings, and 
I thought that would be cool to tell you guys about it. 
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE CHALLENGE HERE

I've also seen two of my favorite artists/bands in concert within the past month, so 
I'm so excited to go into depth about that a little later on. 

I'll hopefully be done brainstorming blog names soon so I can get back to posting quality posts!
love you guys, thank you so much for showing your continuous support xx

Here are a few fall gifs to show my appreciation::




[ katie ]

No comments :

Post a Comment