Sunday, August 3, 2014

school & supernatural

Hello, everyone.
I have been MIA for the past couple of weeks, and I apologize for that. I've been super tied up in my end of summer 
binge Netflix watching.
#sorrynotsorry
#actuallyIamkindofsorry

{I apologize up front for all of the unnecessary #s in this post}

-anyway-
School starts tomorrow, and I have been completely stressed about it. However, my amazing friend Kelsey has a Back To School post full of tips on how to make it your best year yet on her blog, and I highly suggest you all go take a look at it.
 It has eased my nerves tremendously.
So thank you, Kelsey!

Also, thanks to a certain someone I have started watching Supernatural on Netflix, and I am completely and utterly hooked.
It's amazing. And so is that certain someone.
#justsaying


GUYS I HAVE GLASSES NOW WHAT THAT'S NEW!
There are a few pictures on my Instagram, but I'll make sure to get a sophisticated selfie up soon.
#yourewelcome

I ALSO NOW HAVE MY PERMIT!
A YEAR LATE,
BUT I HAVE IT NOW!
This is actually a huge accomplishment in my life considering I put it off for a good year and three weeks. Yikes.
Other than the fact that I almost ran over two cheerleaders advertising a car wash...I've done pretty well!
In 6 months this girl will be driving solo! HOLLA!

Thanks for putting up with my crazy posting schedule this summer. It'll probably be worse now that school is starting, but I'll try to post at least once a week.

Am I ready for school? Psh.


Love you guys!
[ katie ]

No comments :

Post a Comment