Tuesday, July 22, 2014

☾ Rad things bring me joy ☽

1. Writing.
I love love love keeping a journal. It's so cool being able to flip back a few pages and see how much your life has changed in such a short period of time. I also like to write poetry, but I'm terrible at it soooo yeah aha oh well.

2. Free outdoor concerts
Literally my favorite thing about living so close to Nashville.
There are so many free music opportunities; even if you're not a country music fan *raises hand* you can still find music festivals like the one I went to a few weeks ago. One of the bands had even played at Bonnaroo this past year! They were a m a z i n g. They call themselves ELEL, go check them out! The Apache Relay, Steelism, and The Promised Land also played. They were all beyond amazing, I definitely suggest giving them all a listen!

3. KKH
Kim Kardashian Hollywood. Need I say more?

4. Henna Tattoos
On a recent trip to Ohio {Kings Island}, my friend Madison and I got henna tattoos, and we looooove them. They're so cute and last up to a few weeks!

 


stage 1,
stage 2,
& stage 3

{as you can tell, they get so much darker within about 24 hours}

5. Friendship Bracelets
























''''k a t i e''''

No comments :

Post a Comment