Saturday, March 29, 2014

♡ Internet Favs ♡

This post is 2 days late, but it's better late than never. Am I right?

{This is pretty much an inspiration board in post form. Enjoy!}

1// One can never be too modern -Chanel

2// Although someone else created these sets, they show pretty much exactly what I have been obsessed with for the past 6 months.

Daily Living
Boho Inspiration
Comfy Chic

3// 'Once again she was left to her splendid isolation'
The quote above is one from one of the three books that came in the little Chanel bookset that I found at McKay's just a few weeks ago.
[If you are a fan of Chanel, it's an amazing bookset to own. You can buy it here!]


4// Some of my favorite music playlists::
Call Things New
Cat Power
Pug State Of Mind

5// Makeup inspiration!
{gossip girl voice}
Little Jenny Humphrey before she had her meltdown makeover!

6// Audrey Hepburn



Those of you who follow me on Instagram already know that a few weeks ago I finally watched Breakfast At Tiffany's.  To say that I liked it would be a major understatement. I'd give the movie a 5 star rating just for the clothes 'Holly' wears! Like come on! They're so classy!










7// God's Not Dead
I just got back from seeing God's Not Dead, and that movie is --wow-- it's insane. I was moved to the point of tears quite a few times throughout the film. It was so inspiring.  All I can say is that it's a must see for everyone. By the end I was definitely feeling uplifted I felt like my faith grew 5x stronger. Just by watching a movie! Like that's amazing! Ahhhh just go see it for yourself. You won't regret it.










8// I have 4 new favorite Instagram accounts. They are jewels in the Instagram community, and everyone needs to follow them. Their posts are flawless in every way possible.
fickleeyes
loathingly
jakegermany
justcaitlingermany

9// Anyone with short hair. It's may fav.


10// The A Beautiful Mess photo idea book. 

It is amazing. They are insanely creative people so the ideas in this book are obviously amazing. They also have a style of writing that's impossible yo get bored with. If you blog, I suggest you get yourself a copy of this book. It will improve your photography skills to levels unimaginable. I'm not entirely sure where all you can buy it, but I know for a fact that it's available at Urban Outfitters and online on Amazon.

xoxo, katie

No comments :

Post a Comment