Thursday, March 20, 2014

The Sandal Search

I think I'll have to share a short story for this post to make sense.

I was at a Starbucks in Hendersonville, TN last weekend and a girl got up to throw away her empty coffee cup. This girl was wearing some of the most hideous looking sandals I'd ever seen, but somehow they were also extremely cute. Don't ask me how that's possible, because I have no idea. But it worked. Soon after, my Iced Vanilla Latte was ready and I unfortunately had to leave without asking her where she got them. However, the image of those sandals never left my mind. A few days passed, and the sandals were still on my mind. I had no idea what brand they were, how old they were, nothing. So I went to the only place I could think. Google.

After frantically searching Google for the sandals [which took up the majority of my Sunday afternoon], I finally stumbled upon a similar shoe.  Many of you will probably be like 'omg how did you not know what those were called, it's not like they're uncommon'. But somehow I had totally missed the fact that people all around me had been wearing them the whole time. (Thinking back now, I distinctively remember seeing someone wearing a pair at Walmart.)

These are the shoes.
Chaco sandals.

sandals
^^^^^

sandals
sandals


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also really like the Birkenstock sandals.
My Birkenstock obsession began last August when the Man Repeller featured them in a post.

sandals

sandals

sandals

sandals

sandals

expensive sandals

Which do you guys perfer? The Chaco or Birkenstock?
xoxo, katie

No comments :

Post a Comment