Sunday, September 1, 2013

August Favs

 




Hello! It is now officially September! o you know what that means?

a) it means it's time to showcase what I've been loving throughout August, and b) it's even closer to fall ahhhh 

So without further ado, my August favs everybody. .



  
H&M DRAWSTRING PURSE

This bag is beyond fab. I got it on sale for $15 a while back and haven't regretted buying it a bit. It holds so much stuff. It's insane. 

Kindle
  
 I am a huge reader therefore my Kindle gets me through life. It's so convenient in the fact that I could have numerous books on one small device.
I've been reading Significance by Shelly Crane and omg. It's definitely worth the $4.

A Beautiful Mess Photo Idea Book

I'm pretty sure this book is going to help my blogging become so much better! I decided to go ahead and throw this in my favorites considering it's still wrapped in my UO bag, untouched because I value it way too much.

H&M CARDIGAN

This cardigan has gotten me through many freezing school days already. It's easily the best twenty bucks I've ever spent.

Forever 21 Necklace

 I wear this necklace way too often, but I get endless compliments when I do so.
Emma and Elsie complimented it. That gives me enough ammo to wear it constantly until the end of my life. End of discussion.

VICTORIA'S SECRET PASSIONATE KISSES BODY SPLASH

This stuff is heaven in a bottle. It's light, floral-ish scent is perfect for those humid days waiting for the bus.

SHOE CHOICES:
  
 Left: Madden Girls found at Ross- I have lived in these "Carpet Shoes" since the beginning of August it's amazing all that you can wear them with.
Right: H&M flats- These shoes are adorable and make your foot look super narrow! It's insane! I have gotten a row of blisters for wearing them all day at school, but it was completely worth it!

 SECRET'S OOH-LA-LA LAVENDER DEODORANT

I don't know what I would do without this deodorant. It may be weird, but I get compliments on the scent all the time. It's honestly quite freaky, but does wonders for your self esteem. (jk but seriously)

NEUTROGENA BLOTTING SHEETS

Not sure who invented these, but they deserve a pat on the back. My face is the oiliest face I've seen in my entire life and it's appalling. It's truly disgusting. I keep these sheets in my purse and backpack at all times and whip one out and blot away as my face gets shiny throughout the day.

NYX EYEBROW CAKE POWDER
 
I purchased this in blonde and I love it. I bought it yesterday, but it's already my new best friend. The wax is fab and the two powders aren't too dark.


 
 ALMAY CC CREAM

I not only have a problem with oil, but I also have a problem with acne. This CC cream has outstanding coverage as well as a crazy amount of SPF. It's perfect for the pale/acne prone people like me.

 PURE ICE POLISHES


  These two shades have been on my hands for the past three weeks at least. I alternate between the two and keep the black on  my toes at all times. I've had both of these shades since like 7th grade and never used them, not I can't live without them!

ALMAY LINE SMOOTHING CONCEALER

I stole this from my mom recently because I had some super bad breakouts along my cheekbone, and they did the job! The color is just right and the coverage is even better!

BAD GAL LASH BY BENEFIT

This mascara. .is just woah. I don't think I'll be using any other for a long time.

   THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS: CITY OF BONES
This movie tho. I've read the books. The books are beyond amazing. This movie? Right up there with it!! Just. .just. .congrats guys. Good job! Everything was perf. The cast, transitions, fights, everything.

xoxo, katie







No comments :

Post a Comment