Monday, September 2, 2013

This Is Us. .

Hello! I just saw This Is Us with a couple friends of mine and it was amazing. If you don't know what TIU is, you live under a rock. .or in my case a dog. HINT: It's the One Direction movie!! I honestly didn't think I could love 1D anymore than I already did, but that was proven to be unbelievably false. That movie was the funniest thing I've seen in my entire life. Niall was hilarious. Harry was hilarious. They were all (you guessed it) hilarious! Harry was shirtless throughout alot of the movie which was, by no means, a downside. I just. I can't comprehend my feelings for this. I was on the verge of tears throughout the majority of the movie. Guy we watched it in 3D. It was intense don't judge me. Whether the tears were from joy, pride, or just sadness I will never know. Pretty sure it was a mix of all the above. Here are a few gifs explaining my reactions to the whole entire thing.


Whole Thing:
image 

Harry talking about his first kiss:
 

Talking about X Factor days:
 
Any of the parent scenes:
 

Naill "Drive me to KFC":
 
 The end of the movie:
 

 Shirtless scenes:
 

Crazy fangirl scenes:
image 

Concert scenes:
image 

Simon and Chris Rock talking about 1D:
image

Afterward:
image 
 
image 

And that was my movie experience!

xoxo, katie

No comments :

Post a Comment