Saturday, August 17, 2013

It's Lily, Tho

Hello gorgeous! Ok. I may have a minor obsession with Lily Collins at the moment. And by minor I mean major. Don't look at me like that! She's perfect! Have you not seen her act? Her fashion choices? Makeup? Hair? Body? Boyfriends? Anything? All if her clothes are fab. Her eyebrows are the best things ever. Therefore, I was psyched to see that she was featured in this month's issue of Seventeen! I was like wait. .whaaat? I'm not the only one fangirling right now?! Of course not! Here's the star of the new movie The Mortal Instruments in all her perfection and glory. Enjoy!



Thanks beautiful,
Katie xx 

Is she not fab? After reading the article in 17 you cannot say she is not fab.
She's perf.

For more Lily Collins follow my Pinterest Board It's Lily Tho. Enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment