Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The Coachella Style

Hello Gorgeous!  As I flip through magazines and scroll through endless blogs, I start to notice a trend that has taken over the fashion world.  Although this trend is widely embraced, each and every person embraces it a different way.  I like to call this look The Coachella Style. (cheesy. I know.) The reason behind my nickname for the indie/boho/70s look is the fact that I first noticed it as images of well known celebrities such as Vanessa Hudgens, Katy Perry, Kate Bosworth, and Cara Delevingne (I love her so much omg tears.) were released showing them rocking the trend with their own unique twists at the widely known music festival, Coachella.


Vanessa Hudgens

Cara Delevingne
Katy Perry
Kate Bosworth
I personally love this style!  I think it's extremely unique and it's rather easy to create your own look with just a few staple pieces.  For example, you could pair printed, high waisted trousers with an oversized slouchy cardigan, add a flower crown, and BOOM you have your look!  I recently went to the (brand spanking new) H&M in Opry Mills and bought just that.  High waisted printed trousers, a slouchy cream colored cardigan, and a braided headband. 
My Purchases
Trousers - H&M $12.95 Cardigan-H&M $19.95 


Headband - H&M $2.95
Sorry for my disgusting hand. 
If you would like me to do a photo set showing how to style these pieces comment down below
 or tweet me @katiefriedmann
Thank you Beautiful,
Katie xx
 
Ohemgee! It's Tuesday and that means all of the Pretty Little Liars fans unite to live tweet the show.  I happen to be a massive fan and I love Twitter..that can only mean one thing.  If you're a PLL fan geek, tweet me your theories! The more the merrier!  Also, if you haven't voted on your favorite summer trend, the poll has 3 days left! Vote! Vote! Vote!

No comments :

Post a Comment