Saturday, June 22, 2013

Kamp

i had to do it
Hello gorgeous!  I bet you thought I spelt camp wrong in the title bar didn't you? Well guess what! I didn't!                                                            -^
Ok. I had to use that. I love gifs omg. BACK TO KAMP!! Kamp is a christian based camp that the majority of our church youth group goes to. I haven't been since 4th grade due to the fact that I got extremely homesick and my best friend went home the second day and left me all alone with people I barely knew and it was a mess. I cried every single night because they wouldn't let me go home. traumatic really. After that crazy experience I decided I didn't want to go back. But guess what. All of my friends have encouraged me to give it another go and I signed up. When I signed up I had forgotten that I hated the outdoors...yeah I know...oops. Kamp also has a no phone policy so that sucks. And no wifi. Wifi is what keeps me living.

But Kamp starts tomorrow and goes until Friday. I bet you're panicking "oMG SHES NOT GOING TO POST WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH MY LIFE?!?!?!" No need to fret darling! I went ahead and made some pretty good posts if I do say so myself. I think you will enjoy them :)  I put alot of effort into them and have scheduled them to be posted about mid-day on Tuesday and Thursday! So keep an eye out for those bad boys.

Lastly, pray for me guys omg. I'm socially awkward. I hope I'll be ok with all of the super attractive males also attending the Kamp. im going to die omg 

Thank you beautiful,
Katie xx


No comments :

Post a Comment