Thursday, June 20, 2013

June Beauty Awards

Hello gorgeous! Today I will be posting my very first June beauty awards which are going to include my favorite hair style, makeup trend, natural beauty look, over all look (red carpet and casual) , and in my opinion the most beautiful celeb/model out there for the month of June. 

Best Hair

Anne Hathaway
 Props to Anne Hathaway for rocking this daring look!

Best Makeup

Zooey Deschanel
 Zooey's makeup always has a sweet and girly look. Always flawless.

Best Natural Beauty

Kristen Stewart
 I was debating on whether to put this here or under best hair.
Kristen looks gorgeous with blonde hair and subtle makeup. It def works for her! 

Best Overall Look: Red Carpet

Ashley Benson

Ashley is lovely in blue. That is all.

Best Overall Look: Casual

Ashley Benson
What can I say? Ashley looks fab everywhere!

 Favorite Model:

Cara Delevingne
She is stunning. And hilarious. That is all.

Most Beautiful

Karlie Kloss
Speaks for itself. She is g o r g e o u s.

Thank you beautiful,
Katie xx

Who are your picks for the month of June? Comment down below! 

No comments :

Post a Comment