Saturday, February 21, 2015

s p o o k y

L E T  I T  S N O W 
. .and snow. .and snow. ?

The snow has been building up for a week now. A. WEEK.
Many work / school days have been canceled and it's been gr8.
But what's even better than no school is a day full of netflix marathons 
& a lil outdoor exploring. Those of you who know me know that going outside
is not something I make a habit of doing. However, the winter wonderland that has taken place outside of my house has pulled me from the comfort and heat of my bed.
It's nothing short of a Christmas miracle.

I got out today and despite being attacked by neighborhood dogs 
and potentially getting frostbite, I explored a local cemetery and got a few
promising yet v spooky shots. Enjoy!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -









                                                                                           

                               

                     

                             

The spook factor is through the roof.

[ more pictures are scattered throughout instagram & twitter if you're interested ]

k a t /



No comments :

Post a Comment