Friday, August 29, 2014

Huge changes are on their way { please read }

Hello everyone! 
As you can tell, I've been messing around with my blogs appearance today and while I was making those small changes I was inspired to completely redo this blog! 

I'm not starting over so to speak, I'm just going to change my URL and complete appearance..so I guess I am starting over? However I'm not going to delete this blog and create another entirely new account. Ya get me? Yeah it's complicated.. 
I am beyond excited for these changes!

I've had this blog for a little over a year now, and my personal style and taste has changed drastically. So I thought that since I've changed so much that my blog should reflect that. 

As far as I know the posts will be of the same variety, maybe a little more on schedule but otherwise the same. 

I hope you're as excited about the new changes as I am!
As soon as I decide on the new name, I will for sure let you all know!!

Thank you so much for reading, katie


***once I decide on a name, I'll leave mu URL as chicpeak.blogspot.com for a couple of weeks(isn) just in case someone doesn't get the memo, that way people aren't like
"omg what happened to katie?!"

No comments :

Post a Comment