Thursday, March 6, 2014

BBB : Best Beauty Buys

{Yay! Guys it's Thursday and I'm actually posting! Ah! Yeah, Katie's on a role.}

Anyway. .
This is my fourth snow day in a row. 
We never get this much snow in Tennessee. Ever.
So yeah. .four days stuck in the house doing nothing but binge watching Gossip Girl.
That's what my life has consisted of for the week.

BUT AS FOR TODAYS POST

I have discovered so many amazing beauty products lately and I thought that I would share those with you all so that if you happened to be looking for a product worth investing in, you would have some suggestions. Here are the products that I have completely used up and loved since discovering.

mascara
makeup
foundation
moisturizer
makeup remover
makeup


What are some of your favorite beauty products?
Do you guys use any of these?
xoxo, katie



On a side note:
I'm getting my  hair cut tonight!
I still have no idea how short I'm
going to go, but wish me luck!
Pics to come!

No comments :

Post a Comment