Thursday, January 30, 2014

The Nail Spell

Hi hello yes nails. I have been obsessed with nails for quite some time now. .probably because my nails have never looked exactly as I would like them to, so I tend to obsess over other people's nails. Yeah, it's not as creepy as it sounds. I promise.

I genuinely like a lot of nail colors. .just not on me. I tend to stick with three main colors: black, red, and pink. These are my three go-tos for just about any occasion because they can go with literally anything imaginable. Also they're the only ones that make my hands look. .oh lets say. .normal? (I'm an oddly pale person, and those are the only colors that make my hands even bearable. Yeah it's weird I know.)

But the celebs do nails best. Here are some of my favorites from the past who knows how long.

nail art celeb
kylie jenner nails instagram
kylie jenner instagram
nails
nails
nails

nail celeb art

tattoo celeb nail art
celeb nail art
celeb nail art


and then there was me. .

instagram follow black nails


What are your go to polish colors?

xoxo, katie
                  

No comments :

Post a Comment