Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Thank You, 2013!

Hello!  As you all know,  today is the last day of 2013.  Yeah.  I know.  It's crazy.  It has flown by soo fast! I have no idea where the time went.

Creating this blog was actually one of my 2013 New Year Resolutions. I finally started this blog in June of this year.  My first post was on June 15th, and since then I have shared my many experiences,  obsessions, hauls, and pretty much my entire life with you.  (concerts, kamp, cats, books, PLL season finales, Jennifer Lawrence, the Kardashians, makeup, fashion, etc.) You've followed me through the many scattered posting schedules, my daily Polyvore set phase, and so so much more.

I wanted to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who has been there through the first year of this blogging journey, and that I cannot wait to see what 2014 has in store for us.

xoxo, katie

 See you in the New Year! 


^A look back at 2013 courtesy of Google+^


No comments :

Post a Comment