Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas, Everyone!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYBODY!
I'm hoping to get a Christmas post out tomorrow showing some of that I've accumulated this holiday! So sorry I haven't posted on my self acclaimed schedule in awhile, as you all can understand, I have been buckled down with finals as well as getting ready for the season these past couple of weeks!

I am also glad to announce that I will be doing all of my posting for this blog using a Mac!! ( Yeah, I know, it's not all that exciting for some people, but I've never owned one before so I'm pretty stoked! ) This will also hopefully help me to create better blogging material using what a Mac has to offer.

Thank you all for not pounding on me for missing a couple posts here and there. It means a lot!

xoxo, katie

No comments :

Post a Comment