Thursday, October 31, 2013

TBT: Fall Festival

#throwbackthursday

Hello! Do you guys remember that post where I talked about how to incorporate fall season into warm weather? How I thought of it while at a fall festival when it was 80 degrees? Yeah well these are my pictures from that day. I forgot to make a post! So here it is!


    My simple everyday makeup and my wet-just-showered hair down *messily I might add* with the sides braided back. And you can see that I did end up wearing my short sleeved sweater top from this post and the shoes form this one.
  This is how I started my day: with one of those buy-at-the-gas-station Starbuck Mocha Fraps. #bestthingsever
   And while I was at the festival, I got a scarf. It's a really soft scarf and I love it.
 I also ended up getting an Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte from the actual Starbucks and an adorable journal from Ross!
Great day!
xoxo, katie


HAPPY
HALLOWEEN!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment