Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Gone with the locks

Hello! If you follow me on any of my social media accounts, you've noticed that I have had a recent appearance change. If you don't, then you probably have no idea what I'm referring to. Well I might just have to fix that won't I? The big change is:*drum roll please*:I cut my hair!

First off, I didn't realize how long my hair actually was until alot of it was gone. I was sitting in the chair and I told the lady that cut it  "Can I trust you?" and she said "Too late now!" I looked down and a chunk of hair was gone. Poof. Disappeared. I didn't start questioning if I wanted to go through with it until that moment.

((If you click the link linking Mrs. Tammy to "the lady that cut it" you have to scroll until you find the name Tammy Whitsell. .which is not her last name. It's actually Wetzel. .I'm not sure if she's noticed, but I'll have to let her know that it's wrong on the site. Yikes.))

When I say that my hair was gone, I don't mean gone. I mean gone. So a nice change, but not too drastic like Miley Cyrus's change was. Actually, it's kind of the length she cut hers before she chopped it all off. Yeah. Kind of like these but a smidge longer:


 I had the inspiration form a few images of Lily Collins which I showed to Mrs. Tammy and she made it happen! It literally couldn't look any better! Here are a few of the inspiring pictures I showed her.


 And here are my before and after pictures!!












The last picture of my with the long locks!













Say hello to the new me!

xoxo, katie

No comments :

Post a Comment