Saturday, September 21, 2013

So that's tonight. .

Hello! Alright guys. My posting schedule has sucked these past few weeks. It's been terrible. But the thing is. .I'm just not inspired at the moment. I have no idea what to post/write about and I need help. If you have any suggestions, please comment below! I am absolutely stuck.

Also I love iOS7 if y'all were wondering! It's fab. .although my phone has sporadically shut off and back on twice. .and the battery life is beyond terrible. Other than those minor setbacks it's great! 

I finished Starcrossed and let me tell you it was amazing. I'm reading Dreamless now (which is the second one in the trilogy).

Guys. I passed my second big test in biology with a 98. That is an amazing score considering I got a 69 on the last one. And no I am not someone who makes Fs or Ds or even Cs so I was extremely upset. I am a straight A student and have been the majority of my life so I was a happy camper with the 98!!

* quick inhale of breath * GUYS THE ALT-J CONCERT IS TONIGHT AHHHHHHHHHH THIS IS GOING TO BE AMAZING!!!! Buuut the concert is at 8pm and I still have n idea what I'm going to wear. Boo. :(

But all in all, I'm doing better. I think I went through a small depression phase recently and I just haven't been myself. So if you could just keep me in your thoughts and prayers that would be great. And don't worry I wasn't hating myself for anything, I was just extremely stressed with my school work and just I don't even know, but I'm starting to get better. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment