Monday, September 9, 2013

AAM: Let's Talk Food

imageHello! Ok so I was super stressed with school last week and didn't do my Wednesday All About Me! I just remembered that! Boo! So here it is. .in place of last Wednesday. .

I love food. I don't just love food, but I love food. It's quite an obsession of mine. Always has been , and always will be. But I have favorites. (I know I know I shouldn't but I do!) NO just kidding but here they are!

    
  Food favorites:
  • sushi
  •  gummy bears
  • sour gummy worms
  • pickles
  • salads
  • the mission city burger from The Pharmacy in Nashville (definitely worth a try!)
  • guacamole
  • any type of mexican food
  • salsa and chips
  • garlic bread
  • spaghetti 
  •  potato of any form
  • mashed potatoes
  • sweet potatoes
  • baked potatoes
  • french fries
  • honey bunches of oats
  • steak (yummmm)
  • skittles
  • chinese food omg
  • diet coke
  • corn
  • macaroni
  • popcorn
  • fruits
  • veges  
  • and about anything else that is edible. .

    onto my. .
    I dislike:
  • chocolate
  • pie
  • cake
  • icing
  • waffle house
  • burger king
  • wendys 
  • fujis
  • normal coke


 I guess that's it for my food post! Talk to you guys tomorrow!
xoxo, katie
guys guys guys guys. I have an B in honors biology.
That's not even possible!!!!! Ahhh I'm happy!

No comments :

Post a Comment