Monday, August 5, 2013

Well That's Glamourous

 



 Hello gorgeous! I have never (and I mean never) bought an issue of Glamour. I don't know why. Maybe I just haven't had the urge in the past. .and then the stick One Direction on the cover. That grabbed my attention real quick. I ran up and bought it as soon as humanly possible and just now got a chance to look at it. I decided to bring my camera along so you all could enjoy my first time! This is the August issue and I'm afraid it's not being sold anymore. .I am soo glad I bought it when I did. Without further ado, come along with me on a journey of firsts.
















In the end..I'm pretty sure I'm hooked. This magazine experience was fab. With a capital FAB. I'll definitely be repurchasing!

Thanks beautiful,
Katie xx

No comments :

Post a Comment