Saturday, August 24, 2013

Meeting Elsie And Emma




Hello gorgeous! So I got back from the book signing/meet and greet about an hour ago..it was fab. Elsie and Emma were soo nice and perfect in every possible way. Just omg. It was amazing. I got to meet them and talk for about a minute, they signed my book, and I got some pictures with them!! Here they are! Enjoy!


 I did my normal everyday makeup and wore my hair in a low messy bun at the nape of my neck.
 
 My midi rings from H&M

 Aren't they the sweetest things ever?! Omg!


Thanks to these two lovely ladies, my day has been made. A big thanks to Elsie and Emma for taking time out of your day to come meet a bunch of random fans. Love you!
Blog on and prosper! (ooooh that was clever! Score 1 for Katie!)

Thanks beautiful,
Katie xx 

More images!


Featuring the lovely ladies from A Beautiful Mess!

No comments :

Post a Comment