Saturday, August 31, 2013

Fall Is In The Air. .

Hello! Guys. It's almost fall. Do you know what that means? DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?! SWEATER WEATHER!! Yay! Sweater weather is by far my favorite weather of the year. It's not too hot. It's not too cold. It's perfect. You get to throw on a comfy sweater and chill by bon fires and roast marshmellows and and just read a book ahh that's heaven on earth right there. I am beyond excited. Ohh and to top it off..I'm pretty sure me and a couple of friends are going to be Red Coats for Haloween. .or A in black sweatsuits. .or maybe both. .ahh this is going to be great! Ok but anyway back to the sweaters. I have a sweater obsession. .I wear them waay too often during the fall, but they're perfect! They're so soft and comfy. It's amazing. What are you guys excited about for fall?
xoxo, Katie        

No comments :

Post a Comment