Sunday, July 14, 2013

Ok I'm Getting There

Hello gorgeous! I'm going to start off by saying I am dreadfully sorry that I did not post yesterday. I had no spare time. Zero. Zilch. None. I woke up late and had to rush to prepare to eat at my great grandmother's house because my great great great aunt flew in from Connecticut. She is 95!!! That's amazing to me!! After which my mom took me to the nearest JCP which now contains a Sephora! (Woohoo!!) And after that I went on a double daddy daughter date with a friend of mine, my dad, and her dad. Phew. I did ALOT yesterday. But anyway my busy schedule got in the way of me finally being able to post part one of my haul posts! I was so mad at myself! Ugh! But that's ok. Everything worked out well. While I was at Sephora I purchased something else that I wanted to include in my haul posts. These will be massive. I'm telling you. But here we go. This is an introduction for the coming post. . .well I better get to it.
 
Thanks beautiful,
Katie xx


Also!! I now have a slide show of my Instagram pics on the sidebar to your left ->  
I will also be updating the polls as well. ..I think that's all. .

No comments :

Post a Comment