Wednesday, May 27, 2015

oh it's almost june. .


HA OH IT'S ALMOST JUNE HA - - Whoops! 
Yeah I'm probably the worst blogger in all of blogger history, I apologize. 
Life has been hectic with finishing up junior year, but it's summer and I hope to
post more regularly now. I know that I always say that, but hey maybe this time it'll stick.

A lot has happened since I last posted w-a-y back in March.
For example, I've attended a few concerts since then.

{ alt-j }
At this show I was blessed with the opportunity to finally meet my best friend.
We had started talking via twitter several ( like seven idk ) months before and to finally meet her in person was one of the most exciting opportunities I've had in my entire life. 
It was surreal. Meeting emk & seeing one of my all time favorite bands all in oNe night was wow mind blowing. I lov her & them so much, okay.


{ paramore }
This show was. . .outstanding to say the least.
Hayley Williams was a lil angelic spidermonkey frolicking across the stage the entire time. I don't know how she does it. This show just so happened to be their hometown show in Nashville and it just wow blew my mind.  It, without a doubt, rekindled my middle school love for Paramore. 
The amount of heart and talent in that band is unbelievable. 10/10 recommend. 
Some drunk guy photobombed us and that was probably the highlight of the night. 
+ das me on the left (cool)
Hayley's hair I cry


{ lord huron & leon bridges }
This was a show that my mom had actually wanted to go to, and she kindly invited me along. 
The show was great - leon bridges was wow
lord huron was wow
The atmosphere was v chill and super great.

The Ryman aka the venue of your dreams.

= - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - == - = - 

Throughout the month of June I hope to catch you all up via posts every week with what all has happened in my life since March. 
Many many pictures are to come, so stay tuned!

What will be featured?
- ay I went to prom
- books I've read
- daily outings
- rlly cute picture-perfect towns
- music lists !!

= - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - == - = - 

P L A Y L I S T
private fears in public places / front porch step
the judge / twenty one pilots
trouble (stripped) / halsey
you / keaton henson
paris / magic man

k a t

ps twenty one pilot's new album blurryface came out recently go buy it.
don't question, just do.

No comments :

Post a Comment