Thursday, July 17, 2014

Birthday Buys

JCPenny
 From this store:
Keds//$29
Joe Fresh Tank//$3.99
Liz Claiborne Top//$9.99
Worthington Peplum//$7.99

Sephora
From this store:
Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover//$10
Boscia BB Cream//$38
Sugar Lip Treatment in Rose//$22
Sephora Birthday Gift//free

Maurices
 From this store:
Sam Desert Boot//$22

Clearly I'm in love with these boots.
Clearly.

American Eagle
From this store:
Hoodie//$12

Express
  From this store:
Jeggings//$48

Ok so this was my big purchase, and by big I mean the one I'm most excited about. I've been wanting Express jeans since I saw a jean catalogue in Teen Vogue some years ago claiming that they have the best fits and washes. My dream has finally come true, and they are now in my possession. I got them on sale, so let's hope they're worth it! 

I have more of a haul coming, but it hasn't arrived yet.
So be on the lookout for that!

katie.

No comments :

Post a Comment