Tuesday, June 3, 2014

[What's New]

I have been off the grid for about a month now.
This is unacceptable.
//
Good reasons for not having posted in a month:
1. Exams you can't fail those if you want to pass life
2. Sickness you can thank my brother for that
3. Mother in hospital [she's fine now] 
4. Boyfriend? yeah, that's new [he's actually cute btw]
//
I finished up my last [half] day of sophomore year last Wednesday. I would say that it's bittersweet, but it's not. It's totally sweet. Like 100% Willy Wonka sweet.
Sophomore year was terrible in so many ways, and to say that I'm glad it's over is a total understatement.
I actually have time to live now! Yay! That's a plus.
Yeah and time to live means time to blog. So that's a major plus!

But yes I was sick and so was my mother. However mom got it a lot worse and puked for an hour straight so we had to take her to the hospital. That was super upsetting because hospitals terrify me.
Which is not a good thing due to the fact that I'm getting my wisdom teeth out this W e d n e s d a y.
All four of them. I'm terrified. Please pray for me, please.

Onto a happier subject, this girl is no longer single. H O L L A!
I've never had  a boyfriend before, this is new. But we've been dating for uuuuh 2 weeks? 3 weeks? Eh. Something like that. If you're curious, there's a picture or two of him on my Instagram. HIs name is Blake. Teehee. {cue bitish accent} I like him. I like him a lot. 

Yeah so life is pretty good at the moment. June is going to be a super busy month--like insanely busy.
I have the ACT and a wedding and a music festival to attend all on June 14th.
^ that's just part of my insane schedule ^
But the last week of June I will be at Kamp, so I won't be posting then.
So yeah, super busy.

But I'm hoping to get some ootds up soon. I've been in the mood to experiment with different clothing styles, so you may see some of that!
OH ok so my birthday is coming up in July and I have no idea what to ask for. If you have any suggestions please comment below because I have no ideas.

On another note, I've been really into making mixes on 8 Tracks lately. .it's probably my favorite thing to do. Y'all should totally check out my profile. I have a lot of different types of mixes because I love such wide variety of music. THIS is my profile & THIS is my newest mix.

Also if you live in Nashville Lightening 100 is my all time fav music station.
[100.1]
It's the best omg.

Yeah this post wasn't fashion oriented at all but ya know. .that happens.

xoxo, katie

--sorry if there are any grammar mistakes, it's past midnight here--

O H  M Y  G O S H
I GOT MY BRACES OFF YOU GUYS
I FINALLY DID IT
GO CHECK OUT MY INSTAGRAM
I'M SO HAPPY
OK BYE GUYS






LOOK 
NO BRACE FACE
WOOHOO
FINALLY
PRAISE JESUS
BUT RETAINERS SUCK
EW

No comments :

Post a Comment