Saturday, June 28, 2014

I'm Baaaaaack

I made it you guys.
I mean I'm exhausted, I have a tan line on my foot, and I'm probably dehydrated, but hey I made it back from Kamp! I met some amazing people and together we all grew spiritually. It was just overall an amazing week!

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Also, I finally got to hear Ed Sheeran's new album.
it's amazing. that is all i have to say on the matter.
If you haven't heard it, click this this link to stream the full album.

Omg guys. My birthday is this Tuesday!
I'll be 16!!
And no I won't be driving. I still don't have my permit. .don't judge me. I'm too lazy to get it.

I also thought that since I just got back from church camp,I would share my favorite bible verse with you all!

Psalm 46

1God is our refuge and strength,
an ever-present help in trouble.
2Therefore we will not fear, though the
earth give way
and the mountains fall into the heart
of the sea,
3though its waters roar and foam
and the mountains quake with their
surging
4There is a river whose streams make glad
the city of God,
the holy place where the Most High
dwells.
5God is within her, she will not fall;
God will help her at break of day.

katie



If you'd like to see pics from my experience at Kamp,
check out my Instagram!

No comments :

Post a Comment