Friday, September 6, 2013

1-2-3: My Everyday Look






 Hello! I am soo glad that I had the chance to make this post! Ahh! Here we go! :D I hope you all enjoy this! Introducing me everyday hair and makeup look!









 Let's get started!
Makeup:
First, I washed and moisturized my face because no one needs to go to school with a dirty face!
Next, I used my Almay Smart Shade CC Cream in light because I am so extremely pale. I normally squeeze it onto the back of my hand. .I'm not sure why, but it works (insert thumbs up here). I then blend it all around my face and neck.
It's makes quite a difference! It has amazing coverage and an awesome texture!
(Gross chapped lips. Let's take care of that!)
Yeah! Get those babies moisturized! I use my EOS in Strawberry Sorbet every single day. This stuff makes my lips feel like heaven. omg.
Aaaaaand dramatic pose! I applied my Almay Line Smoothing Concealer in light/medium 200 because I had a few problem areas.
Blended that in with my off brand beauty blender. Score one for $5 at Ross!
Now for the powder! I used my Almay Clear Complexion Pressed Powder in 100 light and a brush from the dollar store.
 Coverage? Check!
Brows brows brows! Fill them in! I'm a newbie, but I love the way it looks when I fill them in! I use NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Blonde.
Next for mascara. I used the Bad Gal Lash from Benefit! (Definitely worth the $19!)
Next for lips, I used my Covergirl Smoochies in #TweetMe! This stuff is beyond fab. It's a great start to wearing color on your lips.
Don't forget to get the excess oil off of your face before everything sets! I use these and they're magic, I promise.
Done with makeup!
Hair:
Brush brush brush!
There's a saying that the more you brush your hair, the longer it gets.
My hair was a smidge oily. .and not to mention flat. .so I sprayed my Garnier Fructis Volume Extended Instant Bodifier Dry Shampoo in to fix that mess.
Next, I found my part. I'll wear it down the middle one day and to the side the next. You just never know with me, but today I decided to part it to the side.
I have alot of hair, therefore, it's easier to pin up the top layer and start curling the bottom layer.
Protect your hair. Always spray it with a heat protectant before you put any kind of heat on it!! I use the TRESemme Platinum Strength Heat Protect Spray.
Curl smaller sections for more defined curls. I do not like to use the clips on the curling irons. I don't know why, but I'd rather just wrap my hair around it and hold it in place, so I do!
One piece down, many to go!
Bottom layer done! Now for the top! I just repeated the same process as I did for the bottom layer.


And the finished product! 
Thanks beautiful,
Katie xx


No comments :

Post a Comment