Saturday, August 3, 2013

What to expect in August

Hello gorgeous! I am dreadfully sorry that I have not been posting on my normal schedule these past few days. I attended yet another funeral Thursday, went hiking to a waterfall yesterday, and back to school shopping today along with a birthday party in a few hours. I have been a very busy child. It's ridiculous. I have a few things being shipped to my house and I need to purchase a few more items before school starts (which is next Tuesday. I will be crying. omg. no.) and then a huge back to school haul is coming your way! *cue applause* I am sooo excited to show you all what I have purchased! I may actually do that haul in video form. .just to see how it goes:) If you would like that, comment below! Or if you'd rather me do it in pictures like I have been, comment that below as well. I need to know guys! I am so excited! I'm also working on a pretty big post about a no heat straight hair look. That's coming your way as well. I have some pretty big plans actually. Here's a list of what you all will be seeing throughout August:

  • No Heat Straight Hair Tutorial
  • Back To School Haul (Possibly in video form)
  • DIYs
  • Recommendations and reviews on different products 
  • Music Playlists
  • OOTDs = Outfit Of The Day
  • Much much more :) 
♡ Also if you have not voted on what you want to see in August, vote on the poll to your left!
♡ If you want to see some pictures from my hike to Burgess Falls, go to my Instagram or Facebook (both are linked by icons to your right.) 
♡If you want to contact me, you can email me straight from the icon that looks like an envelope to your right as well!

That's about it for now..big things are in the making, I'm not leaving you! These projects just take time!

And guys. Omg. I have gotten back into reading (I usually don't read at all during the summer but 24/7 during school. Hey. It's an excuse not to do your homework!) And I've been reading a book recommended by a friend: Significance by Shelly Crane. Woah. It's amazing. Pure perfection. 
I have also gotten sucked into the Whovian fandom thanks to two people: Grace and Kenzie. Thank you both for ruining my life. No just kidding! But I literally watch at least 3 episodes a day. They're an hour long. Yikes.
That's all for now:)
 image
Thanks beautiful,
Katie xx

No comments :

Post a Comment