Monday, August 26, 2013

Ink Me..

Hello gorgeous! I have had a fascination with tattoos for awhile now. Not the big, you can't see more than half an inch of my body, tattoos, but the cute little meaningful ones. .and not so meaningful ones. Like a clothes hanger..or a lion. But it's whatever! I just think they're cute characteristics that make you you!

This is definitely a controversial topic considering the fact that many people look down on tattoo wearers. They mark them as someone not to associate with. They don't agree with the idea that something marking their body forever, however, I love the idea! If it's meaningful (and not covering you entire body and/or face. Just keep it classy people) I'm all in. Obviously I'm only 15..and my parents would kill me if I even asked to get a tattoo at this point in my life, but it's definitely something I want to see in my future!

world map tattoo @Ariana Bourke Bourke Bourke if you were ever going to get a tattoo please get this
Pretty sure this is my favorite tattoo ever. ^
Cara Delevingne. Made in England. 
map tattoos - Google Search
  small tattoos tumblr - Google Search 
one of my favorite verses
  Eleonora Webster is using Pinterest, an online pinboard to collect and share what inspires you. 
  
      
Location location. 
 arrow head tatt 
confidence 
walk by faith - "Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase." by Martin Luther King, Jr. #tattoo #tattoos #ink 
 Moon Phases...it would be cool to have the moon the day off your loved ones bday a color or a heart in the center of it 
love the font  
From Hippie Herbs Tumblr 
best friend tattoos? :) 
love is enough 
74 Of The Tiniest, Most Tasteful Tattoos Ever 
Peace sign 
Tiny tattoos :) Is it really sad that I 
. 
phases of the moon 
Cute! 
Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see it. 
skyline, ribs. Done at the Baltimore Tattoo Museum. 
Cute delicate tattoo 
 Tattoo / Triangles on Arm / #tattoo "ink #geometric #triangle #arm #word #text #summer
I'm not a fan of colored tattoos but look at this.
 Crystal. Stunning colors. 
Do you understand my fascination?
Pinterest is my guilty pleasure when it comes to tattoos!

Thanks beautiful,
Katie xx

No comments :

Post a Comment