Thursday, July 11, 2013

YouTube Beauty Gurus

Hello gorgeous! Have you ever seen those girls on YouTube that do makeup tutorials or outfit ideas? Prom looks or monthly favorites? I knew I wasn't the only one! The majority of my weekend goes into catching up on my favorite beauty gurus on YouTube. They are fabulous. Oh my word. Amazing. They are the best. The five that I usually keep track of are: MacBarbie07, kaileemckenzie, Zoella, StilaBabe09, and lovenector13. They are perfection! They all have such defined personalities that come out in their videos! Here's a list of all of the ones I watch (beware I watch a lot of these girls),

  • BeautyBaby44
  • Zoella280390
  • lovenector13
  • kaileemckenzie
  • lovelaurenelizabeth
  • Beyondbeautystar
  • grav3yardgirl
  • MissMeghanMakeup
  •  livinlikelindsey
  • strawberryelectric48
  • HauteBrilliance
  • Stilababe09
  • MacBarbie07

StilaBabe09
I also enjoy a guy beauty YouTuber: gossmakeupartist

What beauty gurus do you watch? Leave a comment below! 

I think it would be the coolest thing ever to do fashion and beauty videos on YouTube. What do y'all think? Should I start a channel?

Thanks beautiful,
Katie xx 
 
Sorry if it's kinda short today guys. I had to attend a funeral and it kind of killed my mood. Boo :( I don't do well with sadness. I'll go watch some gurus to cheer me up!
 

2 comments :

  1. You should watch Sprinkle of Glitter! and Bubzbeauty! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg JLovesMac1 is the best Jarmaine is hilarious and not only does great tutorials, she gives great advice <3

    ReplyDelete