Thursday, July 25, 2013

Update!

Hello gorgeous! About a month ago I told you all that I was redoing my room. I'm glad to announce that it is now painted and situated as I wanted, but I have yet to get my new carpet or new decor. So it will be awhile before I actually get around to showing you all the finished outcome. I'm also going to be redoing my closet, so if you'd like me to include that in one big room tour that's cool or since that's going to push the post back quite some time I could just do another post showing before and afters of my closet and also include showing you some of my favorite clothing I keep in there. You all get to choose! Just comment down below and let me know!
Thanks beautiful,
Katie xx

Meanwhile:: in Kings Island! Hope you all are having a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment