Wednesday, July 10, 2013

♫ Music Mania ♫

Hello gorgeous! I love love love love music and it's a HUGE part of my life. No I cannot play an instrument. And no I cannot sing. I am lousy at both and I'm convinced that is partially why I'm so mesmerized when someone can do both! And at the same time?! Omg they must be a god! No, just kidding. Although I am convinced Ed Sheeran is an angel from above. Hands down. Anywho. I am a fan of most music genres. I used to love country, I can no longer even listen to a country station. I feel terrible for saying that considering I live in Tennessee, but hey. It can't be every one's cup of tea. Then I was a huge rap fan. I can still rap Super Bass by Nicki Minaj. I have some mad rapping skills. Just kidding. I don't understand that genre any longer. I just don't get it. I deleted it all from my iPhone,saving only 3 songs for when I'm in the mood to throat punch someone. . .yeah. . .that brings us to my present favs! I am the biggest fan of anything Indie or Alternative. Not the Rock Alternative, but the Indie Alternative. If you hear a song and go 'woah..that beat is way too weird' or 'woah this voice is weird, they suck' I guarantee it's on my phone right now. Guarantee it. I also am a fan of alot of pop. Not all of it, but alot. I love 1D and Ed Sheeran and I like Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift. But here is a list of my top 15 artists in no specific order. Not all of it is weird..and one of them is
(I'll also link the name to my favorite/only song I have of this artist.)
(I'll also star my newly found artists)
  1. Alt-J
  2. Bon Iver
  3. Benjamin Francis Leftwich
  4. Lana Del Rey
  5. Andrew Belle
  6. Jack Johnson
  7. Passenger*
  8. Passion Pit
  9. Vance Joy
  10. Lewis Watson*
  11. Lauren Aquilina
  12. Ed Sheeran
  13. Of Monsters And Men
  14. Fossil Collective
  15. Lorde*

 ENJOY!!
Let me know if you're a fan of any of these amazing artists!

Thanks beautiful,
Katie xx

 Oh my word. To whoever anonompusly messaged me on tumblr about this blog: 
You are the sweetest person on the planet. Ever. I love you so much. You are perfection and I need to know who you are! Omg! I'm going to cry! :') 



I have done soo much shopping within the past week. 
Be expecting a huge haul hopefully by next week! Mwah! -Katie

No comments :

Post a Comment