Tuesday, July 23, 2013

King Island!

Hello gorgeous! As of tomorrow around 2pm I will be leaving on a 4 hour drive to Ohio. Why am I going to Ohio? The answer is simple and extremely exciting! I'm going to an amusement park! Kings Island to be exact :) I love love love Kings Island! It's amazing. Sooo much fun! I'm leaving tomorrow and I'll be coming back Saturday morning/Friday night. This trip will most likely effect my blogging schedule for the days while I'm gone, therefore I will (hopefully) be making a few posts in advance to be posted on those days. Ohhh I may vlog while I'm there. My friend Kelsey was going to vlog her trip to Disney and it sounded fun. . .hmm I'll see what I can do :)

I'm so excited!! My family is going (me, my mom, my dad, and my brother Evan) and we get to bring friends! Ahh! I'm bringing my bestie Kenzie and Evan's bringing his long time childhood crush Lexi! (Isn't that adorable?!)  Oh and my cousin Jacob might be coming also..we still don't know..a little late notice but hey! That's a-okay! This is really weird, but I'm excited to be renting a minivan. I know it's odd, but we've only owned cars and trucks. It's going to be nice having a change. And they're soo roomy omg!! luck
Thanks beautiful,
Katie xx
 
  Oh em gee guys. I'm soo scared! I'm such a sissy when it comes to heights, but I love roller coasters. That's my life's dilemma. *gulp* Wish me luck!

No comments :

Post a Comment