Thursday, July 18, 2013

EOS MADNESS


Hello gorgeous! So sorry I did not post yesterday! I was so extremely busy..or maybe that wasn't it. I just had no motivation to make a post and I didn't want to BS my way through it. You get my gist? All I did literally all day was watch tv and YouTube videos. It's a sad life, really. Just as I started to reapply my EOS lip balm, inspiration hit. My EOS is my baby. I take it everywhere. I go nowhere and I do mean nowhere without it. It's unbelievably moisturizing and keeps my lipes looking kissably soft! Wink wink no just kidding but seriously. With all jokes aside this is by far the best product I've applied to these bad boys. It is f-a-b fab. I have had 3 of the many flavors: The Honeysuckle Honeydew, Strawberry Sobert, and Passion Fruit.

#2 Passion Fruit

#1 Strawberry Sobert

                                  

#3 Honeysuckle Honeydew

No comments :

Post a Comment